Can I be arrested for workplace theft when there is no evidence? 2 Answers as of April 22, 2015

I think my supervisor suspects me of stealing product. She asked me why some if the numbers were off and where I put things at the end of the day. I told her that I always count and put product where it belongs. Everyone has access to my office. There isn't a camera in there either. There's no physical evidence or any witnesses to prove that I took anything. My boss is out of town for two weeks. My supervisor keeps calling to tell me I can't work because "there's nothing to do." I haven’t stepped foot into the building in a week. Should I be worried and could I be arrested without a shred of evidence? Thank you.

Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
An officer needs probable cause for an arrest to be lawful.
You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.