Can I be arrested for a DUI that is over a year old? 1 Answers as of May 25, 2011

I got a DUI over a year ago. It was dismissed out of city court and was moved to county court but I still have not heard anything. Can I still be arrested over it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
The statute of limitations is five years from the date of the occurrence, so you still can be charged with this offense.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: