Can I be arrested for a bench warrant now that I live in another state? 6 Answers as of November 17, 2014

Seventeen years ago, I got in trouble on drug charges MF delivery less than 50 grams.

Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
A state can choose to have a person extradited from one state to another. Obviously it comes at a considerable expense to the state wanting the person brought back, but on a serious felony charge, such as what you mentioned, it is certainly not out of the realm of possibilities.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
Yes you can if warrant still active. The arrest can occur and authorities contacted for further information and instruction.
VALENTE SCHARG & ASSOCIATES | DEAN VALENTE
That's what extradition is for Try contacting the court that issued the warrant to verify warrant is cuurrent & valid Sent from Samsung tablet
Yes absolutely. They don't go away. You run the risk of being arrested and held the next time you come into contact with the police.
You certainly can be arrested on the outstanding warrant, regardless of its age. You were facing a serious felony, and that warrant should be active anywhere in this country. You could be held until the issuing state files their extradition, and comes to pick you up.
    Yes, it is possible and a matter you need to take care of. See an attorney and seek to have the warrant lifted and the underlying charge dealt with.