Can I bail out my significant other the day he turns himself in? 2 Answers as of December 20, 2016

He did absolutely nothing. Another person called the police on him and she was the one who choked him and hurt him. He did not do anything for this punishment.

Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
If he is turning himself in on an arrest warrant, and if the warrant has a bond amount set on it, then if that bond is posted, he will be released. Some arrest warrants do not have bonds set on them and if so, he will have to see a judge before a bond is set and then it can be posted. It makes the best tactical sense to determine all of that ahead of time or he could end up spending a night or two in jail. Hiring a lawyer is the easiest way to get it done right.
Connell-Savela
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
In some counties, some charges require a person to see a judge prior to bonding. Call the jail.