Can I avoid a lien after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy? How? 7 Answers as of August 20, 2015

I am 66 and need to know if once a judicial lien on my exempt home is avoided in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, can that creditor put it right back on my home or is that creditor permanently prevented from ever putting that lien on my home by the bankruptcy ruling?

It is permanent.
The debt is discharged, but you will need an order expunging the recorded lien.
The lien can't be avoided in a chapter 7. It could be avoided in a chapter 13. Once a lien is avoided the creditor can't file. It again.
You can remove a judgement lien in ch7. It requires a separate motion. Once removed it can't come back.
I would have to know more of the details, but generally the effect of a bankruptcy is to make the debt unenforceable, and it does not necessarily or commonly invalidate liens which secure the debt. You should confer with your prior bankruptcy attorney or another attorney to understand your actual options and obligations.
    That lien is permanently avoided.
    Removing a judgment lien doesn't happen simply by filing bankruptcy. The complex steps and procedures need to be followed in order to accomplish this result. Once the lien is removed, the bankruptcy discharge eliminates the underlying debt itself. If the creditor attempted to repose the lien, it would be a discharge violation for which you could obtain money damages.