Can I avoid doing DUI class by just waiting 7, 10 or 15 years before trying to get my license back? 3 Answers as of April 04, 2017

I was convicted on this case and never paid fines or did DUI class.

If you do not comply with the requirement of the vehicle code you will never be able to get your license back.
Nope. You can never get your license back (in California) until you complete the alcohol program. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then you can finally get reinstated into the program.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
No. DMV will not give you your license back until you complete class. You have a warrant. If you get stopped by the cops, you will get cited or arrested. If you are not a citizen, in the current climate this could cause you serious immigration problems.