Can I assume custody of my children? 1 Answers as of July 20, 2011

My wife moved her things out over 2 months ago and splits time between an apartment and our house. I'm the only one on the deed, and the loan. If she goes again, am I allowed to change the locks and assume custody of our children. I live in Pennsylvania.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq.
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq. | Jeffrey Lawrence Pollock
Custody Rights and Property Rights in a Divorce/Separation are two separate and distinct concepts. Real Estate Law is a third consideration entirely. If your main concern is Custody, then go file a Custody Complaint with a Petition to Confirm your Full Custody Status Quo a.s.a.p.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 7/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: