Can I ask for receipt so that I know my son's money is being spent on his needs? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

I give her money when she asks for it. I have two checks here she refused to pick up and now she won't let me see my son unless I have money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Your question does not clarify whether or not there's an existing court order for support.. If there is an existing court order, you must be certain to pay support any timely fashion and keep records of it. Your ex is not obligated to show that this the support is spent directly on the child because the family law act provides that support can be used for anything that's associated with living expenses.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: