Can I ask for divorce trial to be held in NH if my husband filed in UT? Posted on June 12, 2011

My husband and I got married in NH then moved to the state of UT. He filed for divorce in UT. I have since moved back to NH and want to know if I can request the divorce and custody trial held in NH?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: