Can I ask the court to give my fiance anger management classes instead of jail time for domestic violence? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2015

I want my fiance to get help and I don't believe him going to jail will fix anything.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
Yes, but both of you may need an attorney to address the court. Unless you choose to represent yourself which is never a good idea.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/21/2015
Click to View More Answers: