Can I as an H1B worker immigrate permanently to the US? 7 Answers as of June 20, 2013

I get NTA on my H1B (Business manager for two gas stations). I was a student of TVU University and they have seen me two times alone in the store as cashier that day and the day before. I was alone because we have some issue at another store. Please can you tell me what possible result of my case or option is? I am married and have a US born child but he is in India with my family now. Do I have to bring him here; does it make any difference in the case?

It looks like you and your employer have violated H-1B regulations. You must consult/hire an immigration attorney to explore your ability to defend yourself in immigration court.
The answer will depend upon more information. First, I am not sure what visa you are currently in the United States with as you state you are a student, but refer to an H1B visa. Assuming you are a student, you cannot work unless specifically authorized. However, if you are a H1B holder and can demonstrate that you were filling in due to unforeseen circumstances, you may be able to escape removal. It is important to retain an attorney to assist you with this matter as it is very fact intensive.
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
You can't stay in the US permanently with a H base visa, you will need to renew when it expires. To stay here permanently you need a E base visa if based on work.
Sounds like you are in trouble. NTA is Notice To Appear. That means there are red flags in your case and they intend to deny you. If NTA is from ICE, you are in deeper trouble because it is the start of deportation process. If I were you, I would bring all my paperwork, including petition packet to a lawyer for consultation right away.
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC | Alan R. Diamante
More information is needed. You were served a NTA? What are the charges? Did you fall out of status? Does your wife have legal status?