Can I apply for a work permit and adjustment of status at the same time? 2 Answers as of April 08, 2011

I applied for my green card and I wanted to know if I can apply for a work permit at the same time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
Yes, you may file Form I-765 along with your application for adjustment of status (Form I-485). In fact the $1070.00 filing fee paid for the I-485 includes the fee for the I-765.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/8/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes when you file the I-485 you can also file for your work authorization along with advance parole - combined filing fees is $1,070.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: