Can I apply for a weapons permit if I have a criminal record? Posted on July 27, 2011

If I went through a criminal/felony diversion program over 10 years ago (non violent) and completed the program and my records show diversion completed, am I able to apply for a weapons permit? I have been told by the court that i don't need to have any rights restored, but I am still uneasy that it even comes up on my record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: