CAn I apply for V-1, V-2 or V-3 visa for my daughter? 7 Answers as of November 13, 2013

I am a Lawful Permanent Resident. I applied I-130 (F2B) for my 24-year-old daughter in Jan 2011 and in Oct. 2011. They sent my daughter a letter in which they said your I-130 application approved (POST DECISION). When I applied her I-130 she was under 21 years old and unmarried. I just went through the website of USCIS and over there I read about V-1, V-2 & V-3 Visa. I just want to know whether my daughter is eligible for that V visa category or not. And if she is eligible when can I apply for that and exactly what category she comes in?

Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
You probably will need to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer, especially if your daughter is now married.
No. This visa is only available for certain petitions filed over ten years ago.
I would need more details to advise you but it sounds like yes.
For several reasons, she does not qualify for any of the V visas.
No,V category is for people who applied for their children before December 2000.
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
    Unfortunately, your daughter does not qualify for a V visa because your I-130 petition was not filed on or before December 21, 2000.
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
    Hi there, Here are the criteria for the V visa; all these conditions must be met. I hope this helps. Eligibility Criteria If you are a permanent resident (green card holder), your spouse, child (unmarried and under 21), or the child of your spouse (your step-child) may be eligible for a V visa if: * You filed Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for your family member on or before December 21, 2000. This includes children (unmarried and under 21) listed on the petition. * The family member has been waiting at least 3 years since you filed the Form I-130. * The immigrant visa is not available on an approved Form I-130 petition OR the application to adjust status is pending OR the petition for an immigrant visa is pending.