Can I apply for naturalization if I have a felony on my record? 4 Answers as of February 12, 2011

Can I apply for naturalization with a felony (arson) in my record? The disposition was: no pros-comp PTI.

Generally no but where are you from? Some countries allow for waivers and was the disposition a guilty plea?
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
It depends on when the crime was committed. If it was committed within the 5 years of your receiving your LPR status, then you will probably be taking a risk when you apply for citizenship. The arson charge is a crime of moral turpitude for the purposes on immigration.
Please schedule a consult with a competent immigrant attorney who specializes in criminal immigration law- you really do not want to base your application on an answer from a website- criminal law is very tricky in how it relates to immigration and your options.
You can always apply but if your felony record is within 5 years, you may have a problem. You should work with a lawyer to tackle your criminal record first. Good luck!