Can I apply for a I-601 form if I have a deportation order? 2 Answers as of May 13, 2011

I would like to know if I can apply for I-601 visa if I have a deportation order am still inside the USA. How can I reopen my case if I missed an immigration court and was granted deportation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Richard Williams
Law Office of Richard Williams | Richard Williams
Once a deportation order has been entered it is very unlikely that anything can be done to prevent deportation unless there are extraordinary circumstances. I suggest that you contact an immigration attorney.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 5/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: