Can I apply for the fiance visa so that my boyfriend can come back to the US? 8 Answers as of March 29, 2012

My boyfriend got deported in September 2011, and I went down there to live with him and I came back because I am now 6 months pregnant. When he was with immigration he signed the volunteer deportation form so I don't think they gave him a certain amount of years before he could come back. My question was that I wanted to know if I could apply for the fiance visa so that my boyfriend could come to the U.S. before our second child is born and so that we can get married.

If I were you, I would have gotten married there and come back and filed a petition for him. In any case, fiance visa or otherwise, he will need a waiver but I think it will be harder for a fianc? visa than a spouse of a USC.
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC
Law Offices of Alan R. Diamante, APLC | Alan R. Diamante
He is not admissible because he has been deported. Once you marry, you will have to apply for certain waivers.
Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C.
Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C. | Kenneth Wincorn
You are not a person who can sponsor him to come with a waiver for the illegal presence so he will need to wait of he left after being in the U.S. for over six months. See a lawyer for the details and exceptions if any apply.
Kuck Immigration Partners LLC
Kuck Immigration Partners LLC | Charles Kuck
The key is knowing WHY your boyfriend was deported.
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
All depends on why he was deported and how long he stayed in the U.S. You should consult with an immigration attorney for a review of his case.
    Law Office of Bijal Jani | Bijal Jani
    You should review the deportation documents because the conditions of deportation may or may not allow him to re-enter the USA.
    You have to find out and understand just what the conditions of his voluntary departure order were. If he is not subject to a bar to reentry for a period of years, you can petition for him as your fiance.
    The issue is that your boyfriend most likely accrued unlawful presence. Even if he accepted voluntary departure and complied, he would still potentially have a bar. I would need more information to properly assess the case.