Can I apply for citizenship next September? 9 Answers as of July 15, 2013

I got married on September 19, 2010, and I did apply at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services for a conditional green card right after that 1 month. However, it took me long time, and I just got a permanent 10 year green card recently. It wrote I was permanent resident since June 28, 2013. They gave me the permanent one instead of conditional one.

The USCIS issued you a permanent green card probably because by the time it was approved, your marriage was older than 2 years. However, in order for you to qualify for naturalization, if you are married to a US citizen, you have to be a permanent resident for 3 years. So, you have to wait until it has been 3 years since the issuance of your green card before you can apply for naturalization.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If you became a permanent resident on Jun 28, 2013, you will become eligible for naturalization on or about Mar 28, 2016 at the earliest, and then only if you are still married to your husband who filed for your green card.
Roberts Immigration Law Office, Ltd. | Susan M. Roberts
One of the requirements for U.S. citizenship is that you are a permanent resident for the requisite period of time. When you are applying based upon a marriage, you must have been a permanent resident for at least 3 years. Since you became a permanent resident on June 28, 2013, you must wait until June 28, 2016 to apply for naturalization.
Law Office of David Molot | David Molot
You cannot file now, but if you stay married to your current spouse, you can apply for Naturalization 2 years and 9 months from the date on your Resident Card. If you divorce, then you can apply in 4 years and 9 months from the date on your card.
Chavarro & Gorinshteyn, LLC
Chavarro & Gorinshteyn, LLC | Olesia Gorinshteyn
No, you can't apply for naturalization next September. If you stay married to your husband you can apply 90 days before June 28, 2016. If you separate from or divorce your husband then you can apply 90 days before June 28, 2018 considering all other requirements for naturalization are met.
    Immigration Law Offices, LLP
    Immigration Law Offices, LLP | Fakhrudeen Hussain
    You have to be a Green Card holder for three years before you can apply for citizenship.
    Saltrese Faville DeSeguin llc | Suzan deSeguin
    Unfortunately you will not be able to apply for US citizenship in 2013. One of the general requirements for naturalization is having had permanent residence status in the United States for five years (reduced to three years for individuals married to US citizens). The time is calculated from the date when USCIS grants the individual permanent residence status as shown on your permanent resident card. As USCIS granted you permanent residence status in 2013, the earliest that you may be eligible to apply for naturalization will be in 2016. (USCIS gave you the ten year card, instead of the two year card, because you had already been married for more than two years when your permanent residence was finally granted.)
    Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
    You must wait three years from the date you first received LPR status, if you are still married to the same person.
    Ben T. Liu Law Office
    Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
    The 3 years start on the date of your first green card. You got a 10 year card because your case was approved 2 years after your marriage.