Can I apply for a B2 visa if my wife is out of immigration status? 1 Answers as of February 22, 2011

I was wondering about a wife who is out of status in the USA. Can her husband apply for a B2 visa? Is it difficult to get a visitor visa because his wife is out of status? Their child (10 years old) is a US citizen. The husband wants to visit his wife and his child. Thank you!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
It will be very challenging if your ground to visit is because you need to visit your wife. Your might want to think of other options, such as going to school.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: