Can I apply for an immigration visa? Posted on July 06, 2011

I want to study college in the U.S but I also want to work to help out with the spending. Can I apply to an immigrant visa or any other kind of visa which allows me to do both things if I'm a B1/B2 visa holder and my father's cousin (which is American) and my mother's sister (which was naturalized American) are married between them and they are willing to sponsor me? Additional info: In my father's family there are many investment visa holders.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: