Can I apply for a 6-month extension on my federal return if I live outside the US? Posted on October 15, 2010

I live in a different country but I have to file a federal return this year. Can I apply for an extension from outside the country?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: