Can I appeal my employment denial? How? 4 Answers as of August 12, 2015

I was denied unemployment benefit due to misconduct. The misconduct in question was doing surveys to keep my customer service score above company standards so I did not lose commission. The only reason I did this was I was not told when I was hired about this after three months employment the company was holding 1500 in commission from me. I was told by my manger how to do this. I guess my question is do I even have a chance at a appeal.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Definitely appeal. You will have a hearing with a hearing officer.
Behren Law Firm
Behren Law Firm | Scott Behren
Yes you have a good chance at appeal.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
Yes, do appeal, but you will need an attorney to win this one. The document that notified you that you were disqualified is called a determination. Look at the determination - it tells you how to appeal it. Be careful, you only have 15 days to appeal.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
The form should have information how you would appeal the denial of unemployment for misconduct and the deadline date for appeal.