Can I appeal denial of tax innocent spouse relief? Posted on September 25, 2010

I had filed jointly with my husband for many years. He was audited by the IRS and of course now they are coming after me too for the money. I filed for innocent spouse relief but it was denied at the initial examination level. What can I do now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: