Can I appeal a 5 year old small claims judgement? Posted on August 12, 2011

I recently found out that I had small claims default judgment against me from 2007. I was not aware that I was being sued. The only reason I found it was it was a credit report that was pulled for a new house. How can I appeal this judgment?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: