Can I amend my bankruptcy payments? Posted on September 10, 2010

I cannot keep up on my Chapter 13 payments. Can we go back and change the payment plan?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: