Can I adjust my status even though I came to the US using someone elses documents? 4 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I came to the states on my cousin travel document can I adjust my status? I am now married to my husband who is a US citizen.

No, you cannot.
If you entered the U.S. using some else's passport and visa, and still have the documents to prove you did so, you are eligible to file for adjustment since you were admitted and inspected. However, you would a waiver since you are inadmissible to due your misrepresenting your identity when you entered.
DHS states that if you enter the US using fraudulent documents, you are not considered to have been "admitted" to the US. I believe that using another's information falls into that category but you should retain a competent immigration attorney to research that for you. In that instance, you are not allowed to file here, unless you qualify under 245i protection. Even then you would be filing an extreme hardship waiver for the fraud you committed at entry.
You will have a problem.... You definitely should work with a lawyer to correct your situation. Good luck!