Can I adjust my immigration status from temporary resident to permanent resident? Posted on June 27, 2011

Can I adjust my status from temporary resident status to permanent after my deportation was terminated in 1993 by the BIA? I really don't even know my status as at now. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: