Can I add my son to my immigration application if he was 18 before I married my American husband? Posted on May 16, 2011

My son was 17 when I married my husband but we didn't apply with an I-130 for him with mine because he wasn't sure about emigrating. Now he wants to. Can we include him now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: