Can his mom petition the girlfriend and the daughter and can I do something to make him stop? 3 Answers as of September 11, 2014

My husband is an American. We were married in the Philippines. I been here in the US for 3 years with a 10 year green card. We are having a divorce. We have a 3 year old son. I am divorcing him because he abused me and try to kill me. I file a case on him but I dropped it because he need to work overseas to support me and my son. I find out he just use it to petition his girlfriend and her daughter. I find out he have affair in Philippines and he has a daughter. He wanted to bring her here.

Move on. He can bring whomever he wants here. Just make him support your child and get your citizenship as soon as you qualify.
Law Office of Josue S Villanueva
Law Office of Josue S Villanueva | Josue Villanueva
His mother cannot petition his girlfriend. He may petition provided he can later on contract a valid marriage which is not the case yet since he is not yet divorced.
You really cannot stop him. It will be up to DHS to determine whether to issue the visa.