Can his ex-wife is taking him back to the Juvenile Court for an increase in his payments after filing chapter 13? 7 Answers as of August 22, 2016

My husband recently filed a Chapter 13 and his child support arrears, which he has never fallen behind on, was included in the filing. I would think that the bankruptcy court has jurisdiction and the filing is not proper. Also, his daughter is 25 and lives in another state. He is only paying the remaining arrears, not current support.

Child support arrears are a debt which falls within the bankruptcy. If you notify the divorce court of the Chapter 13, it will immediately stop any action.
Anything that is "in the nature of support" is property brought up the family law court.
Regrettably, matters in family court relating to child support are not protected by the filing of a Chapter 13. But I have to wonder why your husband has child support arrears if he has never fallen behind on. Child support arrears is, by definition, an admission that the child support payments are NOT current and are behind.
She probably can, but it would be unusual in that his plan probably covers paying the existing child support debt.
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
One can not bankrupt out on child support, current or arrearages.