Can he try to sue his siblings for not being named as a beneficiary? 1 Answers as of September 14, 2015

I plan on leaving 2/3 of my money, a good car, and keep the house he's living in in the family trust to my son in our family trust, 1/3 money to my daughter, another house that will be hers per our last will and testament and all my possessions, jewelry and art work will go to my daughter also. There is 1 more adult that we will not leave anything due to his threats, violence and intimidation he has instilled on my late husband and me throughout his entire life. He, like the other 2 are adopted.

Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
Please know that these are your wishes and if memorialized, the Courts are obligated to follow through with your wishes (unless they are unlawful). He can sue all he wants but it is unlikely he will prevail.