Can he get a green card without leaving the US? 1 Answers as of May 27, 2011

I have a friend who graduated from high school in 2004. His mom tries to also get him a green card when he was small. Can he still get a green card now without leaving the US? He want to go to college an engineer and he lives with his mom who has a green card.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Contact an immigration lawyer to provide more details. There may be some options.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: