Can he file the annual report and claim him as the president without my permission? Posted on April 22, 2011

I and my friend created an S corporation in 20xx. I was the president of the corporation and my friend was the secretary. I was living with him at the time and paid my rent every month. In late 20xx he was having financial trouble and I lend him few thousand dollars. He promised me to give my money back on a certain date. The day he was supposed to pay me back instead of giving my money back he accused me of raping his wife. He and his wife made up the whole story so they won't have to pay me back and I was charged with rape. I have the proof of giving him money as a loan. Previous year I filed the annual report. But after I was charged, my friend filed the annual report of the corporation and named him as a president without my permission. Few months later he sold the business without my permission. My question is: can he file the annual report and claim him as the president without my permission? Can secretary become president without president’s approval? Is there any legal steps I can take? Thanks.