Can a green card holder charged with an aggravated felony leave the country? Posted on May 10, 2011

My husband wants to return to the UK after being released from prison, does he still have to go through the process of seeing a judge and getting an order to be deported? Will hiring an attorney expedite his removal from this country? I am in Texas; he is serving in St. Petersburg, Virginia. He will serve 12 months and then 2 years probation. How is the probation handled?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: