Can a green card be revoked because her husband did not show up? 3 Answers as of March 11, 2011

She married in the Philippines for almost 4 years. She been here for almost 2 years. She has a green card, but the problem is her husband did not show up. Is there a possibility that her green card will be revoked?

She does need to make an I-751 Request to Remove Conditions on her legal residency visa. She must file within 90 days of the running of her conditional residency, which is what she no doubt possesses. It will be necessarily important to notify the CIS of her husband's desertion, and show proof that the marriage was entered into for love and not for a visa. She will need an attorney, and I will be glad to help. Please feel free to call or e-mail me to make an appointment by phone or in person.
What type of interview did her husband not show up for? If for her I-751 interview and it was filed as a joint I-751 petition, then USCIS will deny her I-751 and terminate her Conditional Resident Status.
If you mean that her husband did not go to the interview to remove the condition off her green card with her, then yes uscis will not issue her with the permanent green card. She will have to self petition to remove the condition. Contact my office if you need help.