Can a friend give me custody of her unborn child? Posted on July 12, 2011

A friend of the family is on drugs and does not want the baby. She wants me to take the child home when born she will sign away all parental rights. The father is unknown, a vacation fling. How do I let the hospital know and get the legal forms she doesn't want to see the baby at all?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: