Can a foreigner sue for unpaid commissions? 1 Answers as of April 12, 2011

If I am a Canadian citizen can I sue a California based company for whom I worked for in Canada and did not pay my commissions?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Marcelo Dieguez
The answer is yes.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: