Can the father of my son take him out of state for visitation? Posted on June 22, 2011

If my son and I have lived in Utah since 2004 and I have full custody with no set visitation and my son got into legal trouble and his counselor said not to send him to see his dad in California this summer, can his dad take me to court in California for visitation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: