Can a father get primary care of his daughter if the mother commited adultery? Posted on April 01, 2011

I am at the point where my ex-wife wants to give me 50/ 50 custody but I do not want my child spending much time with a mother who commits adultery. She was sleeping with her mother and had no room for her and recently gave her a room after mediating. Can I get primary care of my daughter if I proceed to court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: