Can a family law judge re-litigate a dismissed case in California? 2 Answers as of February 11, 2011

Can a family law judge re-litigate a case that was dismissed in childrens court back in April 2010? I am during my family law court now.

It would seem from your message that the family law court is proceeding on a new case. It is doubtful that the judge could or would use the dependency case.
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
I have reviewed your case information and I can help you with your divorce case, and take you through all the steps necessary to make as sure as can be that you give only what you must, and receive everything to which you are entitled. The family law court can change the juvenile court orders because once the juvenile case is closed, all issues, including custody and visitation are turned over to the jurisdiction of the family law Judge.

Since documents have been filed with the court it is very important that we speak as soon as possible, so I can evaluate your problem, and if hired protect all of your interests.

The best way to contact me for an immediate response is for you to call.