Can a DUI charge be dropped for incorrect information on the police report? 12 Answers as of April 03, 2014

When I went to pick up my car from the impound, they couldn't find it and it turned out that the model and year of the car were wrong even though I had the registration. Could that get my case dismissed?

Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC | Thomas A. Medford, Jr.
Based on what you have said I do not believe it is enough to get the case dismissed but you can always consult an attoney on the matter.
Answer Applies to: District of Columbia
Probably NOT, unless the vehicle you were driving was not a motor vehicle at all.
Probably not since it could be called a scrivener's error. But if they got a lot of other things wrong then it may help.
FYI every police report contains incorrect information. You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license.
Torni Gaudenzi Law, PLLC
Torni Gaudenzi Law, PLLC | Tracy Torni Gaudenzi
This is unlikely.