Can a doctor override any court order custody, or send this matter to emergency court hearing? 1 Answers as of February 08, 2017

My son is going to be discharged from the hospital after a long stay due to surgery. His medical orders are to be with one care giver for the 2-3 week period of his recovery. This would conflict with the 50/50 joint custody I have. My ex-wife and I cannot agree on who he should stay with as we both want to be that caregiver.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
You, not a doctor, can ask for an emergency court hearing.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 2/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: