Can the DMV change a judgment? 3 Answers as of January 22, 2011

Can the DMV change a court order? This is in North Carolina?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP | Locke T. Clifford
DMV cannot change a court order or judgment but it can challenge the validity of an order (such as a limited driving privilege) that it believes is not authorized by the statute. The DMV, not the courts, is the governing body in regard to the issuance and regulation of driving privilege. Talk with an attorney and he/she can let you know what your options are.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 1/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: