Can a deported illegal immegrant be held in contempt for nonpayment of childsupport? Posted on June 06, 2011

1. I am owed child support by a person who is an illegal immigrant. 2. He's been deported back to Liberia Africa, but has not been dent back due to civil war in his country he can leave any day when the wars ends. 3. He owes $35,000 + child support, but the question is can be held in contempt of due to non payment with his immigration issues 4. No judge here in Conroe, Texas is sure if he can be held in contempt and jail for non payment because he is now considered deported.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: