Can the Department of Revenue place a lien on my house? Posted on February 20, 2011

I live in Benton County and do not own any property. The Dept of revenue has a lien recorded on me at court house. Can they do this? I receive a monthly SS disability income along with a small union disability check. Can they levy on either on theses?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: