Can a custodial parent move out of state? Posted on September 09, 2010

My ex wife has sole legal and physical of our children. Can she legally move to another state without getting my permission first? What can I do to stop her?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: