Can court ordered community service be transferred to another state? 1 Answers as of July 20, 2011

My son was court ordered by W. Palm Beach court system to do community service. He had to move back to Baltimore because he was homeless. How does he transfer the community service to be served in Baltimore?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones | B. Elaine Jones
Your son should be able to transfer his community service but he will have to go back before the Court that sentenced him to do it. He needs to file a Motion to Transfer Community Service. Good Luck.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: