Can a contract be cancelled within 3 business days if I no longer want it and how do I go about getting back my money? 2 Answers as of April 16, 2014

I deposited money and the rest was to be taken out from my credit card at a later date. Am I bound to this contract? Others said they were told they can't cancel due to the fact that they received partial sponsorship. What do I do?

It will depend on the type of contract and its terms. Generally, most states allow a person three days to cancel a deal due to "buyer's remorse." However, if the other party has already performed some or all of its obligations under the contract, you may be stuck with the deal. In some cases, you can cancel the contract by paying for the work/service already provided and any harm the other party suffers as a result of your backing out.
Lawyer for Independent Media
Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
You would need to show the contract to a lawyer. No lawyer can tell you what a contract means unless they see the contract, read it, ask you a few questions about how you came to sign the contract, etc. If you DO have a contract that you want to cancel, you should act on this immediately, today. It sounds as if you have some sort of contract that others also have, and that many of you want to get out of it. It sounds like it is time to show the contract to a lawyer and quickly take action.