Can the company I work for be sued if a bomb threat was written in the bathroom? Posted on April 17, 2011

On March 10, 2011 a bomb threat was written on the wall of the men's room, I saw the threat personally. The company was aware of the threat and had a police officer come and file a report. An article was written and printed in the local news paper about the threat and the employee who did it who was fired. However the employees of the factory were not informed of the threat and the building was not evacuated. There was no bomb but I think the company should seem a little more concerned about the welfare of its employees and should have evacuated the building. I saw the threat on the stall wall and just wondered if the company can be sued for not telling the employees about the bomb threat or evacuating the building?