Can a collection agency change the settlement amount? How? 11 Answers as of August 25, 2015

I went to a pre-trial conference today, basically to notify the attorney representing my creditor that I had already come to a settlement with the collection's agency. The attorney called the collection's agency and verified the settlement terms, wrote up the terms on a Stipulation to Stay Entry of Judgment form, and it was signed by the judge. Tonight I receive a call from the collection's agency stating that they had made an error, and the settlement is actually more than what was stated prior. Can they do this with the document I hold signed by both their attorney and the judge?

That would be a no.
It would be very hard for them to convince the judge to vacate the judgment. But they could try. In general, they would have to show a mutual mistake in order to re-form the contract. Judges, however, do have considerable discretion in this area. If you have any documentation about the real, original, settlement, your case is stronger if they should try to have the judgment modified or vacated.
No, the settlement entered in the court records is final. Unless there was fraud on your part.
I would think the entered judgement will prevail.
Nope. They can't do that. Collect their letters and find a lawyer at NACA.org.